Bogstacle mud run
Want to take part in an event for WaterAid? Have a look at what else we've got on.
Gather your friends, family and colleagues to take on the Abogalypse, Crawl of Nature, Bog Pipes and more awesome obstacles in our brand new mud run. There's also an epic twist - your sponsors can decide how hard the course you take on is. So better hope they're nice, or you're getting filthy.
This event is run by WaterAid to raise money and awareness for our vital work to help make clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone, everywhere within a generation.
So only one question remains: can you beat the bog?
See who's already beaten the bog...
What you'll get...
- Training guides
- Fundraising advice
- Support from a dedicated member of the WaterAid Events team
- Branded technical t shirt and/or other branded items
- Our (in)famous Poo Emoji medal
- Finishers goody bag & water
- Facepaint, glitter, temporary tattoos & hair braiding
- ‘Toilet of Dreams’ throne and photo op fancy dress props
- Catering options (hot food, drinks and snacks)
- Bag drop (can also leave your keys and valuables here)
- Changing room tents
- Car parking
- Warmup from qualified personal trainers
- Great 5k or 10k mud run through some fantastic forests, stunning streams and cracking countryside
- Fun, challenging obstacles – many with different difficulty variations (your sponsors choose which difficulty you do) and some within/close to the event village so your spectators can easily cheer you on!
- On course photographers
- Mobile event medics and stewards
- Water station (supplied by WaterAid’s great supporting partner Belu)